Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Howloween!

Another year and more spooky fun this scarey night ;)

At the office we all dressed up as we always do and although I didn't post about it last year properly I thought I would share this year.

Last year I was the "redneck boyscout" complete with a six pack canteen, ill fitting uniform and a slew of merit badges you can only get here in the deep south like drinkin' , huntin' (Bambi with with cross hairs superimposed) and raisin' hell (anarchy symbol). I even had Nascar and Jack Daniels logos. My favorite was the breast exam merit badge, but sadly no one would take me up on it.


Don't feel too bad for the scouts however as my boss pulled the ultimate prank and got me back by coming as me (a caricature of my real life persona). She was eight months pregnant so she certainly had the belly for it. There were a lot of very inside jokes to her costume that most people didn't get (like my hiking shoes coming untied all the time and a brush in my back pocket). I had a good laugh. If you can't laugh at yourself then who can you laugh at?



This year I donned the guise of the International Man of Mystery. It got a lot of good laughs too. I love Mike Myers. Now if only I could someone to play Wayne I could make a pretty good go at Garth haha ;)



Happy Halloween Baby! Have a Shag-tastic Time!

1 comment:

DirtyUnicorn said...

Haha that would be cool!

Hanz and Franz - that must have been pretty funny. "We are here to pump you up!"

I also got 2nd place with Austin this year, but honestly I felt there were much better costumes than mine. I think it was my flamboyant acting of the part (ahh roleplayers we love to goof off and act silly ;))