Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The List

O.k. so I catch a lot of flak about this at work, but oh well. With tounge firmly planted in cheek - This is my official TOP 10 GAYEST musicians EV-VER list. Sure it's not politically correct and allegedley I may have listened to some of them secretly (cough Asia cough), but no man worth his heavy metal, head banging, ripped jeans and Metallica concert tee would admit to having these guys qued up on the play list.

* note that a band member doesn't have to actually BE homosexual to appear on my list (I mean come on Freddy Mercury was one of the greastest singers of all time and well I'm just not sure about Rob Halford, but I'm never gonna give up on Judas Priest)

** note that having said that some members of the list are pretty blatently homosexual (you know who you are)

And without further ado:

10. Loverboy
9. Culture Club (o.k. mostly Boy George)
8. Clay Aiken (sorry not a gay-niac oops I mean clayniac)
7. Hall and Oates
6. Barry Manilow (I can't stand Copa, I just... can't)
5. 'N Sync (they made boy band popular... greatttt)
4. The Village People
3. George Michael (with or without WHAM!)
2. Chicago

and the number one GAYEST MUSICAL GROUP OF ALL TIME is...

1. The Bee Gees

Honrable mentions go out to David Hasselhoff, Asia, Night Ranger & Lionel Richie.

1 comment:

DirtyUnicorn said...

Night Ranger, Asia and Air Supply are all right there on the cusp. Can't really put them on the list because I listened to them too much to admit.

Being serious for a moment I'm like all eclectic music lovers out there and I love all kind sof music hard and soft - Styx, Yes, Triumph, The Who, Tom Petty, Dido, The Hooters, Billy Idol, Queensryche, White Lion, Stryper (don't ask), Tesla, Ratt, Cinderella, Wasp, Crue, Iron Maiden, James Brown (HEH!), Brian Adams, Joe Satriana and his many prodigy/progeny, Ozzy, Sabbath, AC/DC, Kiss, the Scorps... the list just goes on and on. I could list great bands and muscians forever. I just LOVE music, but I like busting my girly co-workers chops even more hehe ;)

Truth be told Chicago ain't really all that bad, but yeah the Bee Gees... I can't do the Gibb brothers un uh.

hmmm... I seemd to have left Poison off the list somehow. Those guys suck and I mean as big hair bands go they were just a little *too* pretty ewwww