Thursday, May 25, 2006

Still LOST

Well surprise, surprise, surprise. I was as wrong about as many things as I was right. They certainly fooled me good.


.
.
.
.
Spoilers WARNING!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Michael didn't die (at least not yet). Does look like he will be out of the picture with Walt for a while (I knew they had to take those 2 characters out of the story for a while)

The others camp was a big sham. That surprised me a lot and the fake hatch doors really blew me away. Did not expect that.

Eko and John went head to head. Lo and behold something bad really DOES happen when you don't push the button (like planes dropping out the sky)

The main thing that pisses me off is they gave us so little. They explained a few minor things, but introduced a host of new mysterys without explaining any of the current ones (the monster, the others, the whispers, the black rock, Rossueaus team, the "illness", the numbers etc etc)

Then to leave so many characters up in the air for the season was a little much.

This show needs to ramp up. Being spoon fed so little is really not fun anymore.

Ah well on to other things for the summer and beyond!

No comments: