Friday, May 19, 2006

Company loves Misery

Man do I feel blah! I think I picked up a flu bug (so I have that icky-stuffy headed-so-you-can't-sleep feeling). It is draining my mojo. ugh.

To make matters worse (or maybe BECAUSE of) I am starting on some diet meds which make me nervous, irritable and give me mild insomonia at night (yea!)

So if I seem out sorts please forgive me. I'm just fighting my own body. Should get it all sorted out soon.

Guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing felt markers!

1 comment:

DirtyUnicorn said...

No kidding! The cure is worse than the disease. I'm sticking it out thru the weekend to see if I can get over the side effects - if not I'll stop taking it. That's what I get for trying to take shortcuts in life!

The silly thing is I'm not "fat" in the traditional sense. I just have this enourmous gut that makes me look like a troll (skinny arms, fat belly). I'm real self concious about it and the wife don't care for it either (damn her skinny ass! I should have her metabolism! :P)