Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Arrrrr!

Well so much for my new years resolution of keeping my blog updated timely (*sigh*).

Let's see how about a quick recap of recent goings on:

(1) I have a new product (yea!) out: Standup Doors for roleplaying games. Very interesting new idea. We'll see if it catches on. I'm already planning a follow up version with more modern and sci-fi type doors & portals.

I'm also privy to a REALLY cool adventure coming out this year by 12toMidnight and I hope to be doing a super cool new set of tiles and tokens for it. Finger crossed.

(2) Lost sucks. I love it. I hate it. Secretly I'm tired of it dragging on and I hope this is the last season (sorry!). With it moving to a late night 10:00 PM time slot I don't see it lasting. My current prediction is it all ends with another key being turned and everyone back on the plane... with strange memories intact only this time Desmond enters the code and the flight 815 doesn't crash. There will be some over-arcing message about fate and choosing your own destiny... well at least thats what I think. Who knows??

(3) In less than 3 weeks I turn 38. Yuck! I'm really feeling my age :P

In light of that I thought the results of this quiz Preston pointed out on his blog were pretty funny (and prolly accurate har!):



You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow. Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow

67%

Neo, the "One"

67%

Maximus

63%

William Wallace

63%

Batman, the Dark Knight

58%

Lara Croft

54%

The Terminator

46%

The Amazing Spider-Man

46%

El Zorro

42%

Indiana Jones

38%

James Bond, Agent 007

25%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


Later Mateys!

No comments: