Friday, April 14, 2006

Damn! Missed my deadline!

So close I can taste it! I am almost finsihed with secret project code named "Infinite Art" (ohhh ahhh). Unfortunately I missed my self-imposed Wed. deadline then I missed my self-imposed Thursday deadline. Friday is looking dicey. Everytime I think I can just be done with it I find 2 more things I should have made!? Now I am staring at a blank page that needs cover art and I need some kind of splashy sales page for my demo... oh and somewhere in here I really need to send this to the guy that is letting me create this for HIS game so I can get his support and input on it... aye yi yi.

This weekend is really booked too... Easter, Busch Garden tickets and my 12th year wedding aniversary (has it really been that long!?!)

Wow I need to get hoppin! :)

1 comment:

DirtyUnicorn said...

Thanks SA!

We had tons of fun this weekend. Hope your family did too!

No beer in the fountains (oh well it's American beer anyways), but they do give out a free sample if you tour the facilities. If you want a glass (o.k. plastic cup) you have to fork over nearly $5. Food is way overpriced at these places!