Monday, January 30, 2006

Darn you... Darn you all to heck!

Well it was only a matter of time before I was TAGGED (thanks Ed, no really).

Ugh. I hate talking about myself, but hey here is everything you never wanted to know about the Jeffro:

4 Jobs I have Had in My Life:

* Lifeguard (never saved anyone, had 3 close calls though)
* U.S.D.A. Food Commodities Outreach Coordinator for Marion County (i.e. I was the free government cheese man)
* Assitant Manager for a Sam's Club (I have since had my Walmart Implanttm removed from my skull)
* Production Supervisor for a classified ad agency (what I do now :)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:

* Highlander, the original (before it got weird/stupid)
* Star Wars (the first i.e. "episode IV" - Empire is my fav though)
* Sixth Sense
* Matrix

4 TV Shows I Love (d) To Watch:

* Lost
* Earth 2
* Battlestar Galactica (old AND new)
* Myth Busters

4 Places I’ve Lived (I have to list 4???):

* Floral City, Florida
* Dayton, Ohio
* Chester, Massachusetts
* Spring Hill, Florida (in roughly that order - I don't get out much)

4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To:

* Dallas, Texas (too bad I was too young to remember most of it :-/)
* Washington D.C. (Honeymoon!)
* Disney World in Orlando, Florida
* Down the Weeki Wachi river in a canoe (last week and it was a blast ;)

4 Places I Would Rather Be In:

* In bed dreaming.
* In a deck chair on a tropical beach with my feet up and a cold drink in a coconut shell resting in the palm of my hand.
* In a hammock in the back yard sipping a cold drink and listening to the sounds of summer.
* In a fast sports car crusing at 80+ mph with good music and the road grinding under my wheels.

4 Of My Favorite Foods:

* Italian pasta (espicially Lasagna!)
* Pizza
* Burgers
* Dark Chocolate (mmm... choc-o-lateeee)

4 Websites I Visit Daily:

www.12tomidnight.com
12tomidnighted.blogspot.com
www.flametoad.com
simpleamerican.blogspot.com

4 Unfortunate Souls Tagged:
Well all of my blogland friends have been tagged so I'm coming up a bit short here... I guess I'll tag 4 folks who I would love to read thier answers, but undoubtably will never respond (well in theory anyway)

* God
* Leonardo da Vinci
* MC Escher
* Albert Einstein

Gee that wasn't so painful after all.. ack! L8R M8S :)

1 comment:

Ed said...

Cool beans!

Keep it up!

Ed